2. All the fields that appear marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms of the Web are those that must be completed, the way in which the omission of someone may imply the impossibility of using the requested services or information.
We must provide truthful information, so that the information is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, we will provide the Company as soon as possible with the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that will be produced through the email address: email@example.com
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the forms, declare that the information and data that have been provided are accurate and true.
3. Financial Rights will only use data storage and retrieval devices (‘Cookies’) when the user has given prior consent to do so in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user’s browser when accessing the Web for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the Financial Rights Cookies Policy that every user must know.
4. Financial Rights adopts the security levels required by the RGPD, appropriate to the nature of the data that is being processed at all times. However, the above, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be fraudulent actions by third parties, although Financial Rights puts all the means at its disposal to avoid such actions.
5. Under 18 years old may not use the services available through the Web without the prior authorization of their parents or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Web by minors under their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.
6. We inform you that you can exercise the following rights: right of access to your personal data to know which are being treated and the treatment operations carried out with them; right to rectify any inaccurate personal data; right to delete your personal data, when this is possible; right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the treatment of the data is doubtful, in which case, we can keep them for the exercise or defense of claims; right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat those listed in the table above is the contractual relationship or consent; right to change your consent at any time.
7. The possible communication of your data to others, as well as the cause of such communication. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to others unless there is a legal obligation. On the other hand, those responsible for the treatment of the Company, that is, the service providers who have access to their personal data for the performance of their functions, may have access to their personal data. The providers of services that access their personal data, in general, are dedicated to the sectors of information systems and technology. The following table will indicate, where appropriate, those other sectors to which other possible service providers of the Company that must access their personal data are dedicated.
8. The term of conservation of the data that you provide us. Likewise, we inform you that your data will remain blocked for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims, during the periods that result from the applicable legislation.
9. If you believe that we have not treated your personal data properly, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Switzerland Data Protection Agency if you consider that an infringement of the legislation on data protection has been committed with respect to the processing of your personal data.